BlueHive is a marketing company focused on helping brands and companies grow their business within the eCommerce space. We are Amazon and eCommerce experts and have the resources to help brands win across all platforms. Using expertise and technology, we improve efforts by providing best in class strategy, planning, creation, execution and reporting across all channels. We bridge the gap between people and products with clarity, direction and reach. Engineered from testing and data. We put your business and your products in front of the right customer, in the right place, at the right time.
Who we are looking for:
We are seeking an eCommerce Account Manger to help service our clients in our rapidly growing eCommerce practice. In this role, you will be the trusted advisor to our clients, helping them set the path for success on Amazon, Walmart, and other eCommerce channels as well as helping them define their own direct to consumer strategy. We are looking for someone with experience in eCommerce, but also someone who not only embraces change, but makes it happen.
You will build a business and expand client relationships in a consultative manner—building our business by helping our clients build theirs. As a leader, you will have a compelling mixture of capabilities that can solve problems, lead clients as well as identify new opportunities and build teams to support the practice.
What you’ll do:
- Build and grow an eCommerce portfolio of work. Lead delivery of eCommerce services for key clients. Be the main POC and advisor for commerce matters.
- Work closely with the broader account team to deliver great service and organic growth.
- Be the expert and trusted advisor to clients on all eCommerce matters. Provide advice, generate strategy documents, assess competitive developments, and conduct other eCommerce related work as needed by the client.
- Develop and help clients develop and implement their eCommerce strategies. Consulting work may include:
- Strategy development
- Research direction and synthesis
- Identification, synthesis, and communication of important trends and consumer behaviors in ecommerce to clients
- Organizational design
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Assortment planning, merchandising planning
- Assessment of digital shelf presence and on-retailer SEO and SEM, especially on Amazon and Walmart
- Oversight of marketing and paid media performance
- Work collaboratively across client teams
- Identify client opportunities for eCommerce and help close new work.
- Build and lead a great team around you. Develop internal best practices and knowledge development. Train and mentor team members.
- Develop thought leadership in eCommerce, including writing pieces for external publishing and public speaking at industry events.
What you’ll need:
- 2+ years of experience in eCommerce with distinctive experience in one of several areas:
- Amazon experience (i.e., managing leading brands on Amazon or prior Amazon experience growing brands on the platform).
- Brand-side eCommerce experience (i.e., working in eCommerce, shopper marketing, or other roles specifically focused on eCommerce).
- Retailer eCommerce experience (i.e., experience leading eCommerce at a major retailer).
- Agency or consultancy experience with a clear focus and history of working with brands or retailers in eCommerce.
- Proven leadership experience and, ideally, history of building businesses in a consultative or agency environment.
- Proven consulting experience or corresponding client-side experience.
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills – able to work in an autonomous environment.
- Highly collaborative approach to working with teams including teams that involve working with large, global brands. Successful experience collaborating with multidisciplinary teams.
- Experience working with VP-level clients and across entire organizations.
- Able to craft compelling strategic stories from a variety of qualitative and quantitative inputs.